Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Updates

Hi guys! Wow, its been a while since I have posted on my blog. I have had a hectic start to the year and I can't wait to share what I've been up to!

Getting Fit with Fitness Blender

Since the start of this year, I have taken my health and fitness into a whole new level. Yes - I have gone from zero exercising to regular yoga sessions with the bff and working out after work.

Apart from the obvious benefits of being a (normal) fit human being and not running out of breath between the coffee shop and the donut shop, exercising regularly works wonders for my skin (yay!).

So - if you want to do the same, follow my lead and start by following these guys on youtube : Fitness Blender. They are the bomb diggity and have tons of workout videos to suit your fitness levels and time constraints.

Exercise is fun! Remember that while you're knee deep in burpees and just want it to be over already. Mmmkay?

Making Jewellery

Ha! That's right, I am more awesome than ever before. Samples of my work are below and soon enough I will be making millions off these badass macrame bracelets. Okay, not millions. Maybe a few bucks.

             Macrame, Braided and Potty Mouth Bracelets      Namaste, Eye, and Beaded Bracelets

 The Superstar necklace and the Buddha bracelet

The Layered necklace

Off Sick

But still living large! I had a really bad bout of the common cold which I've almost completely kicked away now... During that time, I still managed to eat really good food cos I have really good friends who take care of me when I'm sick. 

Chicken, Leek, and Mushroom Pie and Jamie's Meatballs ala Norma (which was so f*cking good despite looking like a pile of shit on yellow goo in my photo).




Toodles for now!

xoxo
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment