Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

Saturday Brunch at The Tuckshop

Perth Foodies will be familiar with this brunch location. It is always busy and if you are willing to wait 30 minutes for a table, then you won't be disappointed!

Karen hates waiting for food! She is wearing the Gold Frog Feet Ring (size small) on her pinky

I ordered one of the specials: a slow cooked lamb ribs with potato, spinach, grilled bacon and fried egg. It is deliciousness on a plate - I highly recommend this dish :)
My other favourites on the menu would be the smoked cod, leek and potato bake with a cheddar toastie and the mushrooms on sourdough toast.


We went to the city afterwards for some shopping and dropped by Cimbalino at Enex 100 for coffee. The decor at Enex 100 is pretty amazing at the moment. 


Today I am wearing some pretty Creature Jewellery. The Shark Jaw Ring fits snugly on my ring finger. This only comes in one size (unfortunately!). My necklace in the blurry background is a Jennifer Zeuner Coco Necklace. Jennifer Zeuner is another jewellery love of mine, a modern yet feminine line of jewellery that is affordable.


Before I run off, a quick note on some cool events happening around Perth this weekend. Check out the RAC Channel 7 Christmas Pageant tonight and The Light Up Leedervile Carnival tomorrow night. More info on my Weekend Events page. 

Love
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment